Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm Here............

Arriving in the dead of night is never a comforting beginning, but that was the result of missing a flight connection. After driving an hour and a half through the moonlit countryside, I arrived at my house.  Nancy was waiting for me and made me feel welcome while Rikki was driven on  to her lodging.








This morning my first impulse was to get oriented and meet Rikki for breakfast.  We missed each other so that left me to explore on this gloriously colored town on my own.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Elisabeth, beautiful, beautiful photos of San Miguel de Allende. What a great winter home for you! We're with you in thought and, yup, wish I were there with you!
    Love, love, love,
    Juanita y Robert, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for posting these photos, Elisabeth. What an inspiring place! I'd love to see it in person and do some painting.
    Melville

    ReplyDelete